Wednesday 19 November 2014

Dividend Income: November 2014

Every month I am going to be providing a breakdown of the dividend income received from my shares. The overall monthly total will be included on the main “Dividends Received” page.

  • Banco Santander--£10.88
    • Given as 2 new shares (SCRIP)
  • Carillion--£8.40
    • This is the first contribution by my Carillion purchase from August. The interim dividend was raised from 5.5p per share to 5.6p per share. Although dividend growth has slowed in recent years, the consistency of that growth has not.

Total for November: £19.28.

So where does this leave me with regards my new dividend income target for 2014 of £350? Well, rather nicely I am about 62% towards my target. With December set to be a particularly bumper month I am looking to, if not quite cross it, at least get within a short distance of the third target for the year.



[Creative Commons image from Flickr user 401(k) 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment